Mental Health & the Holidays: Patient Crises, Technology, and Time Off
Join Carlene MacMillan, Vice President Clinical Innovation at Osmind, and Christopher Mooney, Experienced Founder and Clinical Director, to learn more about the mental health challenges we collectively face at the holidays and how to prepare for them.
Together they cover:
– Setting your patients and practice up for success
– Boundaries and self-disclosure
– Planning for urgent situations
– The holiday effect on mental health (and how to handle it)
– External resources available when you aren’t
– And so much more
Access the recorded event below.
"*" indicates required fields