Digital Download: Solving for Family-Based Communications in Healthcare
If you missed the webinar on November 15, you can now jump right to the content we covered and the sections of interest to you.
Dr. Oded Herbsman, Dr. Amy Couturier, and Dr. Carlene MacMillan deliver some can’t-miss content in this paper, designed to help you and your care team work more efficiently with children and families. Discover how to:
- Create consistent communication; reducing errors and ensuring accurate follow-up
- Virtually diagnose patients to prevent unnecessary trips to urgent care
- Create coverage and coordination across providers with a shared inbox
- Delineate between urgent and non-urgent communication
- Develop after-hours support that delivers peace of mind to providers and parents
- Facilitate group messaging to eliminate redundancy and support more than one caregiver
Access the paper now!
"*" indicates required fields