eBook: Mental Health & the Holidays—Patient Crises, Technology, and Time Off
Table of contents
Learn from Dr. Carlene MacMillan, Vice President Clinical Innovation at Osmind, and Christopher Mooney, LCSW, how to proactively prepare for the mental health challenges we collectively face at the holidays (and beyond).
This paper covers:
– Setting your patients and practice up for success
– Boundaries and self-disclosure
– Planning for urgent situations
– The holiday effect on mental health (and how to handle it)
– External resources available when you aren’t
Download it now!
"*" indicates required fields