For Up North Pediatrics, leveraging a medical-grade communication platform like Spruce has been essential for a number of reasons. We had the chance to sit down with Dr. Amy Couturier to discuss how she uses Spruce and why it’s been revolutionary for her practice, notably creating:
- High levels of retention and satisfaction due to heightened accessibility
- Heightened productivity via easy and consistent communication with hundreds of patient families
- Accurate communication exchange; texting reduces errors & ensures accurate follow-up
- Faster patient onboarding
- The ability to scale as the practice grows
- Access to virtual diagnoses that spare unnecessary trips to the ER
- Streamlined appointment setting and check-up reminders
- Delineation between urgent and non-urgent communication
- And more!
Download the paper to read on about this use case.